GRADE 1st to 3rd
- Craft LED Stick Candles: A takeaway that trains students in electrics and circuits.
- Hand Casting: An activity which teaches students about sculpting and make their hand sculpture.
- Wind Turbine Game: Make your own electricity generator using wind and spread light.
- Phone Speaker: Use of the best out of waste and make your own phone speakers
GRADE 4th to 5th
- VR glasses: Make this takeaway project and use it to experience virtual reality with any phone.
- Water Level Indicator: This is electronics project helps students get a better understanding of sensors and finding daily life innovations.
- PVC Lamp: Make a designer lamp to decorate your room using PVC pipes.
- LED Keychain: This project adds to beauty of your key holders and serves as a torch also.
Grade 6th to 7th
- Air Purifier: Relieve yourself and your home from pollution with this Do It Yourself project
- LED Tilt Box: Decorate your home interiors with these cool light boxes with different colors.
- Hungry Robot: This project provides a stylish and interesting way to small things on your table.
- Glowing Display Board: This display board will add an interesting touch to your how you present things.
Grade 8th to 9th
- Motion Detection Camera: This infotainment project helps students understand electronics better and understand the importance of security.
- Self-Balancing Robot: This electronics project will help students understand Arduino better and how it can be used to do further innovations.
- Smart Pot: This pot indicates when a plant needs water and helps to maintain the apt water level.
- Cardboard Chair: This chair will add to the beauty of the house and also promote finding daily innovations.
- Photography: The art of photography combined with the knowledge of cameras and lenses that will ensure you capture a great shot of your treasured memories every time.
Skills and Topics Covered
- VR technology
- Casting and sculptures
- Electrics and electricity
- Electronics and circuits
- Best out of waste
- 3D printing
- Structures and their analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Daily life innovations
. Age 10+(Grade 4+)
- Manav Rachna Students: Rs. 2500 (plus taxes)
- Others: Rs. 3000 (plus taxes)
Dates & Timings
- MRIS-46, Gurugram 18 May-31 May
- MRIS-14, Faridabad 20 May-31 May
- MRIS-51, Noida 20 May-1 June
- MRIS-Charmwood, Faridabad 24 May-6 June
- MRIS, Mohali 25 May-8 June
- MRIS-21, Faridabad 27 May-1 June
- Vega School, Gurugram 27 May-21 June
- Wisdom World, Kurukshetra 23 June-30 June
- Children are required to bring a bagged/boxed lunch. As there will be dedicated ½ hr slot for the lunch in between the workshop.
How to register And Pay
. Register online at https://www.technoplanetlab.com/summer-camp
. Visit at one of the school locations, fill available forms and pay via cash.
. Bank Details
. ICICI Bank
. Technoplanet Lab Pvt. Ltd.
. Account No: 661305600816
. IFSC: ICIC0006613
. Branch: Neelam Bata Road, NIT Faridabad